If you have been injured in an accident and wondering when to contact an attorney, now is likely the time. An experienced Fresno accident attorney can help you decide your legal options and get the best outcome for your case.
Accident victims are frequently forced to deal with serious injuries and expensive medical expenses on their own after an accident. They are typically offered an unfairly lower settlement that is only a fraction of what their case is worth. Insurance companies train their adjusters to settle cases for as little money as possible, as quickly as possible. The adjusters will take advantage of accident victims who are not legally represented to settle their claims for a much-reduced value.
One of the most important step you should take after an accident to ensure you get the full compensation you deserve from the at fault party is to immediately contact an experienced and aggressive Fresno accident attorney to handle the legal aspects of your claim.
Benefits of Hiring an Accident Attorney
Hiring an accident attorney immediately after your accident is a good decision because:
- You will increase your chances of getting the full compensation that you deserve. When an insurance adjuster knows you are legally represented by a strong Fresno accident attorney, they are less likely to undervalue your claim and play games in trapping you to settle your case for less than it is worth.
- Your attorney will handle all legal aspects of your claim. You won’t have to worry about collecting evidence, documentation or filing deadlines. Your attorney will make sure all legal documents are properly filed without any errors.
- Hiring an attorney to handle your claim will allow you to concentrate on healing your injuries. Going to your medical appointments will no doubt consume a lot of time. And since it is important for you not to miss any appointments, hiring an attorney will allow you to relax, recover, and avoid endangering your health.
When You Should Call an Attorney
Not everyone involved in an accident will need to call an attorney. If your accident caused you injuries or involves complicated issues, however, you should immediately contact an experienced Fresno accident attorney.
Consider hiring a lawyer if:
- You were seriously injured – physically or emotionally
- The other party or their insurance carrier is disputing fault
- The insurance company is requesting your statement
- The other party is uninsured or underinsured
- You believe your case is likely to go to court
- You have legal concerns regarding your legal rights or recovery options.
Contact an Experienced Fresno Accident Attorney
If you or a loved has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another party, you should discuss your legal options with an attorney as you may be entitled to compensation.
The Stockton accident attorneys at the Srai Law Offices advocate for their clients’ full financial recovery through hard work and an aggressive approach. For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys, please call (209) 323-5558.