Any type of accident can disrupt your life, but injuries caused by another party’s negligence or recklessness can be even more devastating. An injury, even a minor one, can mean months of medical treatment and bills and loss of work. It is imperative that you take all necessary steps to protect your legal rights and ensure you get the full money damages you deserve from the responsible party.
The Stockton personal injury attorneys at Srai Law Office have the experience necessary to hold the at-fault parties responsible for their negligent actions and get you the maximum damages that you deserve. Hiring the best accident lawyer also allows you to concentrate on the treatment of your injuries without having to worry about the legal aspects of your claim.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
California personal injury law allows injury and accident victims to bring claims and lawsuits against the parties who were at fault and caused the accident that resulted in injuries. In most cases, as the injured victim, you have two years from the date of your injury to file your claim and/or lawsuit. This is known as the statute of limitations. If you fail to resolve your claim or file suit within that time frame, you may be forever barred from seeking compensation. This makes it imperative to immediately contact an experienced personal injury lawyer Stockton after your accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in the Central Valley
The legal team at the Srai Law Office handles all types of accident claims in the Central Valley area. Our experienced and aggressive Central Valley personal attorneys have the dedication needed to properly investigate your claim to identify all parties who may be liable for your injuries and maximize the value of your claim. We make it our mission to help our clients get the legal protection they deserve.
Our personal injury law firm can handle all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
No matter what type of accident you were injured in, the legal team at the Srai Law Office will fight to help you get maximum compensation from all liable parties.
Common Types of Compensation Available in Central Valley Personal Injury Claims
When you are injured in an accident and unable to work, your medical bills and other life expenses can quickly pile up. Although the insurance carrier for the at-fault party may know that they have to compensate you for your damages, they will take every step possible to settle your claim for as little value as possible. You need a strong attorney on your side to advocate for you and ensure you get the full damages you deserve.
The Srai Law Office is a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in the greater Central Valley area. Our experienced personal injury attorneys are passionate about pursing justice on behalf of our injured clients.
Depending on the specific facts of your case, you may be entitled to money damages for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Any out of pocket expenses related to the accident
Important Steps to Take After an Accident
There are certain important steps you need to take after an accident to protect your legal rights and maximize the outcome of your claim. You may never be able to fully prepare for an accident, but you will be better prepared in the event of an accident if you know the general steps you need to take.
Below are some important steps you should consider after an accident:
- Call 911. You should immediately call 911 if you or anyone else is seriously injured in the accident. If the police do not come to the scene, call your local law enforcement agency to file a report and document the facts of the accident.
- Seek immediate medical care. Getting medical care and treatment after your accident is imperative both for your health and to document your injuries. Even if you do not think you are injured, you need to still see a health provider because some symptoms may not surface until days or weeks after an accident.
- Get pertinent information from the scene of the accident. You should gather as much evidence from the scene of accident as possible. This includes taking pictures, getting contact information from all parties and witnesses, and filing an incident report. These key pieces of information will be important evidence in proving your case.
- Hire an experienced Central Valley personal injury attorney. Insurance companies train their adjusters to contact accident victims as soon as possible after an accident, before they have time to consult with an attorney. Speaking to an insurance adjuster without the presence of a lawyer can impact your case because you might inadvertently give them information that hurts your case.
Call a personal injury lawyer Stockton Accident Attorney Today!
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, the legal team at the Srai Law Office is ready to help. Our Stockton personal injury lawyers will do whatever it takes to hold the responsible parties accountable and get you the compensation you deserve.
Please call us at 209-0395-0761 to discuss your case with an expert personal injury attorney or you can fill out our free consultation form.